10.17.2005

Coming Later Today

Just want you to know that I'll be posting my answer to the Question of the Week(from Friday's post) later today. And, for this particular post, I'm happy to introduced one of my dearest friends, Kim.

Kim is a regular reader of Just A Woman. She has posted comments as "KO" in the past. So, many of you have already met her. She and I talk about many of the issues I write about here. And, we talked--with many other friends--over the last few days about this issue. I have asked her to guest-blog before. But, it hasn't worked out. I'm happy to say, though, that now is the time! :)

Because of her experience related to the issue and because she and I are in agreement about the matter, I have asked her to write a response to the question.

We'll be posting before the end of the day.

Have a good day! God bless!
Just A Woman

2 Comments:

At 10/18/2005 05:39:00 PM, Blogger tan247 said...

FYI - I've enjoyed reading your posts. I found your blog via LaShawn Barber.

 
At 10/18/2005 06:27:00 PM, Blogger Lores Rizkalla said...

tan247: welcome to Just A Woman :)! I think LaShawn is wonderful!

Thanks for the kind words. I hope to see you around here often :)

God bless!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home