10.21.2005

New Format

My friend Tony from Boulder inspired me to get a schedule for topics on a weekly basis on my site. So, here's the plan...

Monday through Thursday: Just the News
Friday: Gender Issues
Saturday: The Lighter Side
Sunday: On Matters of Faith

I hope you'll enjoy the format! And, since it's Friday, I hope you'll participate in what is sure to be very interesting discussion below :)

p.s. I reserve the right to change the order on any given day or week based on major news events.

3 Comments:

At 10/21/2005 02:07:00 PM, Blogger J. A. Gillmartin said...

I tried that ... it lasted a week. It drove me nuts; I couldn't resist the temptation to post on things that caught my attention.

Good luck with it, I'll be interested to see how it goes.

HE ALONE, O' HE ALONE

 
At 10/21/2005 07:28:00 PM, Anonymous sleep-deprived said...

Lores,

I love the schedule - news maybe be "easier" but I think the Friday-Sunday topics will draw some of us wall-flowers in to comment on the not-so-time-sensitive subjects :)

 
At 10/21/2005 07:43:00 PM, Blogger Cabe said...

Gender issues?

The only gender issue I care about is if my dinner is late! That's an issue! J/K

You should devote Fridays Posts to: What Alan Colmes did to embarrass FOX this week.


PEACE THROUGH SUPERIOR FIRE POWER,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home